Thursday, February 5, 2009

In case you are interested....


Here are 25 random things that make me me....


1. I don't know how to do anything on facebook except sign on and be nosy by reading people's status updates, therefore I have 100 requests for crazy things that I just ignore, Sorry :(
2. I am really just a big dork and am constantly finding new ways to embarrass myself. For example: Me: "Wow it looks like you got some sun this weekend"Her: "No, I have roscacea"

3. I love peanut butter and marshmallow cream sandwiches!
4. I would love to have two more children; my husband would love to have no more, so I think one more is a good compromise.

5. My favorite time of day is just before dinner time when I turn the radio on in the kitchen and dance with my ladies.

6. My love for singing far exceeds my talent.

7. I am sad that Isabelle is now old enough to realize this.

8. My husband thinks I talk too much and too loudly which is a trait my daughters have inherited, but he loves me anyways :)

9. I LOVE to read and my favorite thing about Isabelle getting older is that I get to read her wonderful books like Ramona Quimbly age 8, Anne of Green Gables, and Freckle Juice.

10. For some reason being 27 and having three children does not make me feel old, but being older than most people on reality TV shows does.

11. I am terrible at sports and anything else requiring coordination, but I play a mean board game. (I warned you I was a dork:)

12. I rarely call my children by their names. Isabelle is Sissy, Emma is Minnie, and Sophia is So-so. Or I call them all Sister.

13. I think that having such short hair in high school scarred me for life because I panic every time I cut my hair.

14. My greatest goal in life is to raise my daughters to be strong, confident, and courageous women.

15. I love buying school supplies. This is the only thing I miss about being in school.

16. My dream is to run a pumpkin patch when Nathan and I get old and retire.

17. I am terrible at leaving messages, I ramble on and on like a crazy person. I will never master SBAR.

18. I was the ugliest duckling of all time, so it is funny when people tell me Isabelle looks just like me because she looks nothing like I did as a child. Once she saw one of my pictures and said "Oh, weren't you embarrassed?!?"

19. I have a pretty good sense of direction, but I am terrible at giving directions...again the rambling.

20. I wear comfy pants everyday and consider myself dressed up if I put on jeans.

21. I am terribly unorganized despite my best efforts.

22. I have wonderful girl friends that are always there for me. I hope my daughters find friends as true as mine are.

23. I bought Nathan a gold chain with an "N" on it for his 17th birthday present/ our one year anniversary present. I still make fun of him that he wore it.

24. I love my job, but I prefer taking care of little old men over old women. They are far less whiney.

25. I never imagined that I would be so happy

1 comment:

Natalie said...

There is nothing wrong with being a dork.. I'm one of the biggest ones you'll ever meet.

And I seriously don't see where you could have ever been an ugly duckling. You're gorgeous. And probably always was. And I may be wrong, but I think Isabelle looks just like Alisha at that age. But then again, I didn't know you then.